IR20 Prussian Musketeer Battalion

IR20 Prussian Musketeer Battalion

Thursday, October 17, 2013

More Minden Inventory Arriving!

Austrian Cuirassiers (Portugal Regiment) - painted by Leuthen Studios. (click to enlarge)


I have started unpacking the second shipment of three boxes of inventory that Frank sent to me last week. There is one final shipment of three boxes that is scheduled to arrive early next week. At that point, I will have everything in stock and ready for sales.

As of today, I have everything except for British and Highlander infantry, Hanoverian infantry, French Hussars, and Prussian Personality figures.

To place an order, send me an e-mail at:


We will temporarily use Frank's system of you telling me which figures you want to purchase, for example:

5 x Prussian fusiliers
1 x Prussian artillery crew set
2 x Austrian mounted colonels.

I am in the process of assigning product code numbers to every Minden Miniature, to make it easier to order and to eventually migrate to a full service on-line shopping cart system. I hope to have the permanent web site up and running by the end of November 2013.

So, to make a long story short, if you have any Minden wants or needs, I am able to accept and process your orders now.

Prices will be $2.00 per foot figure and $5.00 per mounted figure (includes the horse and the rider). Vignettes or other sets will be priced as above, so if a set has four figures in it, then the price for the set will be $8.00 etc.

2 comments:

  1. Stop. . . you're killing me with ideas and desires! It's all too much.

    Best Regards,

    Stokes

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really an outstanding photo of the Austrian cuirassiers from Leuthen Studios.

    ReplyDelete